All of our recruitment websites go through an in-depth creative process to produce a bespoke design that is tailored to each brand and target audience.
Our 4 stage process includes:
The pricing for our recruitment websites is calculated by the digital recruitment tools & products that you decide you require to improve your marketing capabilities, digital brand, internal processes and most importantly, candidate and client acquisition.
We do have example packages, but most of our clients like to pick & choose from our suite of digital recruitment tools & products that best suit their business requirements.
Our recruitment websites benefit from our purpose-built, user friendly Recruitment CMS, Ignite. This allows you to edit any of your website content and control all of your digital tools and products in one place.
It’s user friendly, cloud-based and built for recruiters. Ignite puts you in total control at any-time, anywhere.
Our recruitment websites are embedded with SEO throughout (including Schema Data for Google for Jobs) and are fully optimised for all mobile and tablet devices.
Choose From Our Industry Leading Digital Recruitment Tools and Products Below.
Every business is different. That’s why our suite of tools and products are fully customisable to how you want them to work.
Your own fully manageable online job board to advertise your live roles. This includes advanced search functionality and categorisation by your sub-sectors. Schema Data is included on all Job Adverts, which Google loves. Your candidates can also apply via social media accounts and you can share your vacancies easily on your social media channels. We can also integrate this with your CRM system to save you valuable time.
• Attract more candidates online
• Drive more traffic to your website
• Convert your visitors into applicants
Your CV Database allows you to have instant access to your candidate’s CV’s with search functionality included. Your CVs can be sent directly to the hiring consultant or your desired inbox. We can integrate this with your CRM system to save you valuable time.
• Manage your applications easily
• Cut down on admin time
• Find candidates who have applied for various roles quickly
Create eye catching web pages to market out your best candidates to prospective clients. This can be done in a transparent way (showing the candidates name) or more discretely (by hiding key info, as you would with your CVs). Hiring managers are now very unlikely to open speculative CVs, so start getting creative with your marketing efforts! Links to these can be hidden from your front end website. Think of this as a dedicated web page for your best candidates that can be marketed through social media, emails and business development activity. Clients can then book interviews directly from the candidate profile or request further information from your consultant.
• Gain more engagement from your candidate marketing activity
• Allow your consultants to send profiles while making business development calls
• Stand out and differentiate from the competition
Create your own Careers websites to showcase Employer Brands of your key clients. Hosted on your own website; This allows you to showcase your key recruitment campaigns and is a great way to add tangible services as an offering to your clients. On top of this, gain exclusivity from your clients and keep candidates engaged on your own platform rather them directing them to external sources. These can include key info, imagery, videos, job adverts, insights, team profiles, news and events.
• Great sales tool to gain exclusivity
• Add a tangible digital service to increase your fees
• Attract more candidates to your key recruitment campaigns
Our candidate marketing system allows you to create web pages showcasing your ‘top’ candidate profiles. These can be grouped to your niche sectors and then marketed out to your prospective clients via email, social media and business development calls. From the web page, clients can request more information on any candidates of interest or request to book an interview with specific candidates. To help create engagement we can also design a HTML email for you to send to your client base to promote your candidates on a weekly basis.
• Gain more engagement from your candidate marketing activity
• Allow your consultants to showcase hot candidates while making business development calls
• Generate and attract more clients
• Stand out and differentiate from the competition
Our salary survey technology is a dynamic salary survey tool that is used for keeping track of current salaries in your sector or niche. It provides clients and candidates with a live update of current market salary rates for their specific job role and industry. This is a great candidate generation tool that helps you attract candidates who are currently considering a move and interested in their current market worth. This also helps you provide important market information for your clients when they are recruiting for a new role.
• Generate and attract passive candidates within your niche
• Raise your authority within your niche
• Provide prospective clients with important market information
Publish fresh content quickly and easily with our integrated blogging platform. This can be utilised for industry insights, company news and your team’s blog posts. Easily shareable on social media and simple to use. Include video and images to bring your content to life.
• Showcase your expertise within your industry
• Engage your target audience on your website and social media
• Drive traffic to your website
• Attract clients, candidates and internal hires to your business
Create an online profile for each team member that allows them to showcase their experience, personal bio, vacancies and blog posts. These can also be linked to each vacancy and article they post to help drive engagement with your audience.
• Increase the personal brand of your consultants
• Showcase your consultant’s industry knowledge and experience
• Drive more enquiries to your consultant’s from candidates and clients alike
Our candidate marketing automation tool allows your candidates to simply input the criteria of their job search to automatically receive updates every time you post a vacancy that matches their criteria.
• Keep your candidates in the loop with relevant vacancies
• Drive candidates directly to you rather than having to approach them
• Increase the engagement of your live vacancies
Allow candidates to register online and create a profile as part of your application process. From the portal they can sign up for job alerts, upload their CV and update all relevant information. Your candidates can simply sign in via social media and apply for vacancies in the click of a button.
• Increase candidate engagement
• Register more candidates online
• Save your admin time during the application process
Looking to add a new revenue stream and sell branded adverts on your website? Our client portal allows your clients to log in, post vacancies and review applications.
• Add a new revenue stream
• Engage with potential clients
• Attract candidates to your other relevant vacancies
Grow your business, audience and reach with a Mobile App. Fully branded to your agency; your Mobile App acts as a gateway between you, your clients and candidates. In turn, this helps you generate more leads and candidates to help your business and revenue grow faster.
• Build brand awareness quickly and effectively
• Attract more candidates, and then have the ability to engage with them before your competition can
• Highly effective lead generation tool
• Communicate effectively with your audience with free and unlimited Push Notifications
Want to link your website to external job boards to save admin time when posting vacancies online? That’s exactly what our Multi-Posting Job Advert Tool does. Let us know which job boards you use and we’ll do the rest.
• Save admin time when advertising your live jobs
• Gain further exposure to your vacancies on both paid and free external job boards
• No need for any external monthly subscriptions for the same service
Social proof is the biggest marketing tool in this day and age. Everyone says they’re great, but what are you doing to showcase tangible success stories about your business? Our Case Study system allows you to post new Case Studies every time you have a story to tell.
• Showcase your industry expertise
• Highlight previous success stories
• Build trust with your candidates and clients
Our SEO manager allows you to edit the technical aspects of your web pages including Meta Tags, Meta Descriptions and URL structures to help you gain maximum exposure on the search engines.
• Test and measure your technical SEO
• Gain more exposure on the search engines
• No development fees for editing technical web page data
According to a new report from Cisco, by 2019, online video will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic. This will be no different for job adverts. Recruiter’s need to move with the times and ensure they are engaging with their audience the same way consumer marketers do. Our Video Job Adverts system allows you to upload video content directly to your job adverts to engage directly with prospective candidates in a more personal way.
• Engage more candidates
• Convert more traffic to direct applications
• Differentiate and gain an advantage on your competitors
Create powerful web pages from your CMS for marketing activity such as new events or marketing campaigns that you run. This is a great way to showcase internal talent attraction campaigns and industry events to help attract people to your business. Here you can edit imagery, content, videos and call to actions to generate leads and enquiries!
• Increase traffic to your website
• Attract your target audience to your marketing campaigns
• Generate more leads and enquiries
Completely automate your timesheet process by allowing your contractors to input their timesheet data directly to your website or mobile app. Contractors are able to input their hours and instantly send this to hiring managers and relevant consultants for sign off in one click. Internal stakeholders can then either sign or off query the timesheet to ensure a smooth process. Further integrations are available with your payroll and CRM software.
• Improve efficiencies; Saving time and money
• Ensure contractors are paid on time every week
• Improve your candidate experience
Automate all of your social media platforms through the social media automation tool. This allows you to post any new content through all your social media platforms including job adverts, blog posts, events, marketing campaigns and digital team profiles with ease.
• Increase brand awareness
• Encourages consultants to regularly post on various social platforms
• Saves time by automating the process
Attracting talent internally is the biggest challenge our client’s face when growing their business. Create a stand-alone careers website for your internal opportunities. Showcase your employer brand, tell your story and attract future talent to your internal vacancies. Compete with the established players for the best talent on the market. Your target audience here is very different to your client base. Showcase what it’s like to work for you and the benefits of joining your team. Pipeline future talent. Create case studies of success stories within your business and advertise your live vacancies.
The most effective marketing tool to assist your growth plans.
• Showcase your employer brand
• Attract more talent to join your business
• Become a recognised employer of choice
• Achieve ambitious growth plans
Europe is now covered by the world's strongest data protection rules. The mutually agreed General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on May 25, 2018, and was designed to modernise laws that protect the personal information of individuals. Our GDPR Portal helps you to comply by allowing your candidates and clients to make data access requests. This also helps you stay on top of the administration required.
• Keep up to date with your GDPR administration requirements
• Increase trust with your candidates and clients
• Save administration time
All of our websites, digital tools and products can be fully integrated with most CRMs, ATSs and 3rd party technology including (but not limited to) the below:
Have an idea to develop your own custom digital tool to help you succeed? If so, we can help! Our team of developers have successfully delivered various complex projects including automated screening systems, complex feedback systems and bespoke CRM solutions.
• HTML5 / CSS3
• PHP / MySQL
To find out more, speak to one of our friendly team today who will be happy to help.Book A Call
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK’s leading specialists in recruitment for the natural and built environment. They connect high-quality candidates with respected organisations within the environmental, transport, civils, planning and engineering sectors.
Ronald James are a leading niche IT recruitment specialist in the North East across Digital & Technology sector. Specialising in the acquisition of high performing technology talent across a variety of IT sectors including Digital & Technology Software Development.
Opus-ABC is an educational recruitment company with a difference. Their Directors came from very diverse backgrounds but believed in one common ethos – ‘Provision of quality education can be inspirational’
Kevin Edward Associates provides executive recruitment consultancy to niche market sectors, both within the UK and Internationally.
Contact Point Resourcing is an independent Recruitment Agency based in South East England. Their specialist sectors include Sales, Marketing & Technology.
Peace Recruitment Group are a multimillion-pound recruitment business headquartered in Edinburgh. Their specialisms include construction, engineering and property recruitment.
J2 Recruitment are a rapidly expanding consultancy based in Manchester, at only 2 years old, they are setting the benchmark for rapid growth in their specialist sectors.
Concept Resources is a specialist recruitment solutions provider, deploying permanent and contract recruitment services to the Engineering and Controls and Automation sectors.
BAME Recruitment is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm. Their main focus is delivering a diverse recruitment and consultancy process for recruiting diverse candidates and growing talent within organisations.
Bold Careers are one of the UK’s leading graduate recruitment to recruitment consultancies helping the brightest talent kick start their career in the recruitment industry.
Boss Professional Services is a group of niche recruitment consultancies. The group is made up of 5 brands operating within Energy, Medical, Sales, ERP and SMART Energy.
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Orca Search are a research-driven, global Executive Search company specialising in the Oil & Gas and Construction sectors.
Midas Selection has been established since 1995 as an expert within Sales, Marketing and Executive recruitment, our team is based in Birmingham.
Stroud Resourcing are an award winning medical device, health and social care recruitment firm.
Proudly based in the Midlands, Proftech Talent offers a broad range of permanent, temporary and contract roles within organisations across our specialist sectors within the region.